FREE BASIC HEALTHCARE SERVICES
If your health fails, it can overshadow everything else that’s going on in your life. So keep up with your health.
Community Health Center of West Palm Beach offers medical care for all ages — FREE of charge — to those who qualify for our services.
No appointment is necessary to see a physician. Just walk-in with the right documentation during our regular hours of operation.
- Management of colds, flu and other viruses.
- Management of asthma and bronchitis.
- Care for urinary and bladder Infections.
- Rapid HIV Screenings (results in 15 min) available for patients and walk-ins.
- Hypertension, diabetes and other chronic illnesses.
- Physicals for work/school (Please bring with you the appropriate paperwork).
- Medications and prescriptions for medications.
- Prescription refill authorizations (after consulting with a physician).
- Navigation through the Patient Assistance Drug Program.
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Healthcare Navigator (The Promise Fund of Florida)
- Women’s Health (PAPS, breast health examinations, referrals for mammograms)
- Laboratory services (discount prices)
- Referrals for imaging.
- Referrals for medical specialists.
Our center is at:
2100 W. 45th Street, Suite A-8
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Call us at 561-840-8681
We Need Your Help
Our services rely on contributions from our community.
If you are able to donate to the Community Health Center, please do so here.
$750/Year – you will help One Person receive primary medical services, including labs and follow-up services.
$900/Year – you will help One Woman receive an annual women’s examination, which includes labs, pap smear, clinical breast exam, mammogram, and follow-up services.
$2,800/Year – you will help a Family of Four receive primary medical services, including labs and follow-up services.
If you have any interest in volunteering and serving your community, we would love to have you join our CHC family!
Click here to learn more.